Parts to Trade
MA Transmission Case - Cast 4-7-41 and has an assembly code of "J5 41B".
For the restoration of the jeeps I have on this web page, I am looking for the following:
1) 12 solid rims - Need some for CJ2-12 and CJ2-16 as well as
the other 2.
2) Front frame - I need a nice front MB frame section for CJ2-16. Pretty much including all the front spring perches. It has to have nice front frame horns. Prefer the gussets to be there as well.
3) Skid plate - Need a slat grille skid plate.
4) MB engines - Need a MB-1000XX, MB-125XXX and MB-502XXX engine blocks.
5) Early slat grille generator and starter for MB-100063.
6) Original early MB windshield (not a low windshield) for the Auburn jeep.
7) Two original slat grille gas tanks.
8) 1 set of front slat grille seats.
9) 2 rear slat grille seats.
10) Slat grille air cleaner
11) Four original Sparton MB horns
12) real early date coded T-84 transmission case (September/October 1941) for MB-100063.
13) February 1942 date coded T-84 transmission case
14) Junk slat grille body. All I really want is the original rear panel for the Auburn Jeep.
15) a set of low windshield hold down latches.
16) Two slat grille radiators
17) A late MB cylinder head in the October/November 1944 date range.
18) Original slat grille oil pressure gauge.
19) a set of rear tool box lids for the slat grille. The early ones with the 2 small hinges.
20) 2 early MB spare tire brackets.
Prototype Jeeps HomeCopyright 2004 - Todd Paisley (email@example.com)